Chocolate Candy Bars Can Hurt Your Pet

0

[ad_1]

The amount of chocolate that it takes to poison your dog or cat will depend on the type of chocolate they have eaten and their weight. The types of chocolate harmful in particular quantities is
dark, milk, and white chocolate.

Chocolate candy bars have caffeine and other fats and ingredients that effect the dog or cats stomach and nervous system.

Once toxic levels have been reached, and the stimulants from the chocolate candy bars do their thing, the following symptoms can occur:

1. Vomiting

2. Diarrhea

3. Hyper

4. Frequent urination

If your dog just ate a small piece of chocolate candy bar or less, do not be too worried. Your dog will probably just enjoy the treat and be fine. However, if you're really worried you can always take your dog to the vet to get checked out.

Chocolate Candy Bars Are not Dog Treats

If you see signs that your dog is acting out of the ordinary, and this is after it ate part or all of a chocolate candy bar, you should then take your dog to the vet. However, it's likely that your dog will just throw it up if anything. Neverheless, take no chances and see your vet. You may not know just how much the dog has ingested. And, since it is dependent on the amount and their body mass, best be safe about it.

Just because chocolate candy bars will not kill your dog does not mean you should use them as dog trips. Dog food and people food for the most part should stay separated. The nutritional facts about your pet, dog or cat, can be provided by your local veterinarian.

[ad_2]

Source by Joseph Young

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.