Debilitation of Lord of Ascendant
The Ascendant is the first house of the horoscope and the rest of the houses are reckoned from it. It indicates the general appearance, character and temperament of the native. The lord/house of ascendant indicates the native’s vitality, vigour and disposition, his natural tendencies and personality are judged from this house.
The planets are in the state of weakness if occupying a particular sign and fails to protect/promote the specific characterises governed by them, are said to be in the state of debilitation.
Lord of ascendant plays a very important role in assessing one’s physical, mental and emotional capabilities, hence in debilitated state; they are not capable of producing results expected by them.
The results of debilitation of lord of ascendant for different ascendant signs are shown below:
- Mars being lord of ascendant and 8th house, posited in 4th house, in the sign of debilitation.
- Indicates rash and aggressive, attitude. The native will lose temper quickly, indicates lack of strength and courage.
- Due to their impulsive nature they start any work in flash and end in a crash.
- The native will prone to frequent injuries and accidents particularly to head. Surgery is advisable in many cases. Fear of drowning, and danger of biting from poisonous creatures.
- The native is liable to suffer from headaches, chest pain, high blood pressure, burns, inflammatory diseases, affliction of the brain, migraine, small pox, malaria, thrombosis etc.
- Differences with mother are indicated, loss of immovable properties, selling of conveyance and suffering for the usual transport, termination or suspension of job, loss of litigation and loss of mass-support.
- This position of Mars is favourable for profession/carrier as it aspects the 10th house, its house of exaltation.
- The Venus being lord of ascendant and 6th house, placed in 5th house in the state of debilitation.
- The native will earn money by unscrupulous means, have extra marital affairs, may face imprisonment for his sexual advantages, loss in speculation, and separation from children, and have company of malefic persons.
- Frequent suffering from tonsils, diphtheria, and pyorrhoea, pimples on face, and eye trouble, and constipation is indicated. The recovery from any ailments is usually very slow.
- This position of Venus is favourable for income, as it aspects the 11th house, the house of its exaltation.
- Mercury being lord of ascendant and 4th placed in 10th house in its debilitated sign.
- The native will be a conceited, cleaver, cunning, showy person, lair and misbehaviour.
- The native will utter falsehood or cheat others for his benefits and with constant mood- swings they will make mistakes due to their haste actions and fickle mind.
- The native will face many obstacles in his professional life and lacks the art of mastering any subject. They may face hurdles from government.
- Open difference from father is indicated, the native may face scandal and ill-reputation in his professional life due to his malefic speech. He is responsible for his own downfall.
- The native may suffer from lungs infection, eosinophilia, T.B., pulmonary diseases, cold, and may have defective nervous system.
- This placement of Mercury is beneficial for acquiring immovable assets, because Mercury aspects the 4th house the sign of its exaltation.
- Moon as debilitated lord of ascendant, is being placed in 5th house.
- Lack of patience and endurance, over sensitivity and indolence is indicated. The native may have fickle mind and selfish attitude.
- Differences with children are indicated. The children may be ungrateful, disobedient, unfaithful and undutiful.
- The native may have weak pulmonary and digestive system, heart problems, alcohol- addiction, afflictions of lungs, chronic cold, asthma, T.B., gall stone, nervous debility, worms, fear complex, compulsive disorders, dropsy, flatulence.
- Sometimes lunacy and loss of memory is also associated with this state of Moon.
- It is favourable for income as Moon aspects the 11th house, it’s sign of exaltation.
- Sun as the lord of ascendant, placed in 3rd house, in the state of debilitation.
- The native may have complex nature, arrogant, bluff and have lack of courage. He will be over ambitious, self opinionated, jealous and insulting.
- Lack of younger siblings or difference with them is indicated.
- The native may suffer constantly from problems of eyes, spine, heart and bones. Palpitation, inflammation, sunstroke, giddiness, epilepsy, loss of speech due to cerebral infection, bile-complaints and diseases of head are some disorders resulted by this specific placement of sun.
- This is a favourable placement of Sun for the fortune of the native, as Sun aspects 9th house, its sign of exaltation.
- Mercury as the lord of ascendant and 10th, placed in 7th house in the debilitated sign.
- Loss in profession, business or trade, constant betrayal of life and business partners, divorce, fake contracts and agreements, litigations, pending dues etc.
- The native may face disgrace, discredit and scandal in professional life.
- This position of Mercury is inimical to longevity of father.
- It brings ill-health for children or the debts incurred by them.
- The native may suffer from digestive and intestinal problems, weak nervous system and stomach, disturbed mental status.
- The debilitated Mercury in 7th house aspects the ascendant, which is the exaltation sign of the Mercury, indicates impressive body built.
- Venus as the lord of ascendant and 8th house, placed in 12th house in the sign of debilitation.
- They spend lavishly on luxuries and on sexual gratification, so money may pass through their hands very easily.
- The native may have addictive habits.
- The native may prone to infectious diseases, problems in kidney, joints and spine is indicated, uterus and appendix are affected.
- It indicates death in hospital, or hospitalization due to fatal disease.
- The native may indulge in framing secret plots, schemes, and conspiracies.
- It signifies sickness of life partner. Danger, difficulties and disappointment to children is indicated.
- The native may face imprisonment, exile and extradition in his lifetime.
- As the Venus aspects the 6th house, its sign of exaltation indicating fondness for nice food, gain from servants and maternal uncles.
- Mars as the lord of ascendant and 4th house, placed in 9th house in its debilitated sign.
- The native may face many obstacles and hindrance in the path of fortune and prosperity.
- They are careless about their religion and philosophical beliefs
- The native may have constant injuries due to fall, weak heart, acute fevers, and high blood pressure, muscular rheumatism etc.
- Severe sickness to father is indicated and enmity from mother is possible.
- Mars in this position aspecting the 3rd house, the house of its exaltation, indicates corporation from siblings and courageous attitude.
- Jupiter as the lord of ascendant and 4th, being posited in 2nd house in the sign of its debilitation.
- The native may have defective eye-sight, sciatica, rheumatic pain, fractures, gout, and lung troubles.
- They have to face non-corporation and disgrace from their family and relatives.
- Besides addiction tendencies, he may have very pungent and rash speech.
- This position of Jupiter is favourable for longevity of the native
- Saturn as the lord of ascendant and 2nd house, placed in 4th house, the house of its debilitation.
- It shows the rude nature of the native.
- Separation or disagreement with mother is indicated.
- Non-corporation from mass.
- Loss of inheritance and immovable properties is indicated.
- Danger /death/prolong sickness to father.
- The native may have constant cold, pain in joints and chest, bone T.B., mottled enamel and fluorine intoxication, skin diseases.
- As Saturn aspecting the 10th house, its sign of exaltation, gives stability to one’s career and profession.
- Saturn as the lord of ascendant and 12th house placed in 3rd house, the house of its fall.
- The native do not get love and affection of siblings, due to their pungent nature.
- It indicates obstacles in education.
- Injury and fractures of limbs and hands is indicated, tooth trouble, infectious diseases, varicose vein, spinal problems and E.N.T. diseases.
- As the Saturn aspects the 9th house, the sign of its exaltation is favourable for father.
- Jupiter being the lord of ascendant and 10th house, placed in 11th house, in its sign of debilitation.
- The native may have egoistic attitude, besides addictive tendencies and sour speech.
- The native lacks the happiness and corporation from wife and children.
- They may lack elder siblings.
- The native may suffer from jaundice, affliction to ankle and feet, hole in heart and liver problems etc.
- As the Jupiter is aspecting the 5th house, the house of its exaltation indicates good education and love from younger siblings.
Source by Geeta Jha