Herbs For Men to Treat Impotence
With all the advertising about the impotence-fighting abilities of a prescription from sildenafil salt (Viagra), and about recent Canadian results using routine screening for prostate cancer, so-called "regular men's health" needs could get lost in the hobble. Let's take a look at some key natural herbs for men.
Statistically, nearly 25% of patients seen by family physicians are men, while women and children involve the majority 75%.
Is this because men are in good health than women?
Is it because men do not experience ailments in the same way as do women or children? Or, is it because men's needs are not met by family doctors?
The response to all of the above is not essential. What seems more likely is that men are ethnically affected to put up with uneasiness and to delay trips to the doctor until their symptoms are quite relentless. In many cases, a family physician can no longer be helpful and the involvement of a specialist is necessary.
Cardiologists, urologists and gastrointestinal specialists often see male patients who have had symptoms continued for many years. Auspiciously, this style is changing. Although the ratios for visits to the doctor still remain tilted in favor of women and children, but the trend is changing.
Generally men visit general physicians because of following diseases
1. Sexual health problem
3. Hypertension and heart related diseases
4. Prostrate or BPH
5. Joint pains and arthritis
Below are some of the natural herbs for men that can make them stronger and endurable so as to fight against the above said conditions.
1. Kapikachhu – This herb is a traditional Indian herb that is some related to man's urino-genital tract. This herb contains natural ingredients that make it a potent herb to tackle all the men's problems relating to sexual health BPH and general body weakness. Kapikachhu is also very helpful in increasing the sperm count. This herb also supplies body with the energy and new enthusiasm to perk up its lifestyle.
2. Ashwagandha – Ashwagandha is some related to body pains and sexual health. This herb is warm in potency and is very effective in curbing the vata humor vitiation theby suppressing body pains, arthritis and low energy levels. The withanoids present in Ashwagandha helps this herb to perform in this way. Due to its wonderful results in increasing the libido and sexual desires it is very commonly known as "Indian Ginseng".
3. Shilajit – Another wonderful herb that is extremely beneficial in supplying men with the energies and power that it requires carrying ort his day to day activity. This herb has wonderful results on men health and can regularly be taken without any danger.
4. Saw palmetto – Saw palmetto or commonly known as Serenoa serrulata or Serenoa pens is a palm tree that grows wild in the Mediterranean regions from southern part of Spain down through Northern parts of Africa, and in the sand dunes and coastal areas of Florida, Georgia, and Texas. A small palm, it has fanshaped leaves and dark, purple-red fruit, olive-sized and growing in clusters. This herb has been proven to be excellent in treating the benign prostrate hypertrophy.
Source by Dr John Anne