Lose Weight Quick With Healthy Eating
How to Eat Yourself Thin
How to Lose-Weight-Quick Diet: Do's & Do Not's
THE LOSE WEIGHT QUICK "TO DO'S" LIST:
1. Eat 5-6 small meals a day
By eating several small meals, it will help keep your metabolism up which means your burn more calories. If you want to lose weight quick you need to keep your metabolism revving and working for you.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables Fruits and vegetables provide nutrients and natural sugars. Eating more fibrous fruits, such as apples and pears, will fill you up more.
3. Drink water throughout the day Your body needs water to function. Drink water with each meal and it will help fill you up too. Doing so can help prevent you from overeating because you will feel full.
4. Eat lean meats Lean meats have less fat. Simply put, the less fat you eat, the less fat you gain. Ask for lean cuts where you buy your meats or just check the package. Hamburgers can be healthy if you buy the 85% fat free ones rather than the cheaper 75% ones.
5. Eat your carbohydrates earlier in the day Carbohydrates provide the energy your body needs to exercise and get through your day. By eating them earlier, you get the energy your body needs and can be burning it through the day when your metabolism is higher than at night when you are settling in from the day then going to bed.
6. Dinner should consist of protein and vegetables Limiting dinner to a meat and vegetables goes along with the above statement. Carbohydrates basically provide instant energy and if you do not need them, they get stored, which means you gain weight, rather than burn it off. This combo is the perfect dinner to help you lose weight quick.
7. Eat foods high in fiber Foods high in fiber will make you feel full. You do not have to eat as much as you would if you were eating sugary carbohydrates such as cookies to start feeling full. You will also be taking in fewer calories.
THE LOSE WEIGHT QUICK "TO DO NOT'S" LIST:
1. Avoid the 100 calorie snack packs Most are not very filling or healthy which means you will want another or something something more to eat shortly after eating the so called 'snack pack'.
2. Do not starve yourself Believe it or not, doing so will do more harm than good in the long run. By starving yourself, you are training your body to store whatever fat you take in, so you do not lose weight. You are also training your body to slow your metabolism down which means you will burn off calories at a much slower rate.
3. Limit your junk food This is a common sense of course but it is important to be aware of what you are eating. One cookie could have 100's of calories in it.
4. Avoid juices and sodas Check the label on what you drink. You may be surprised to find many drinks which appear to be healthy actually have a lot of sugar and calories in them.
5. Cheat early in the day if you are absolutely craving something By giving in to your craving earlier in the day, you give yourself the rest of the day to burn off those calories rather than having them go right into storage as you are going to bed for the evening. Sometimes you just need to give into a craving so you satisfy it and can focus on your goal to lose weight quick without the distraction.
TIP / TRICK: Try to cheat in moderation – have a scoop of ice cream, not the whole container.
6. Limit alcohol consumption Alcohol is empty calories. Typically when you drink alcohol, you also tend to snack and before you know it you have taken in 100's if not 1000's of calories. If you do alcohol, try to chose a light beer or a clear liquor mixed with tonic water.
TIP / TRICK: Alternate an alcoholic drink with a bottle of water to still allow you to drink, but maybe not as much. It is possible to lose weight quick if you can follow some reasonable healthy eating habits. These are just a few tricks to get you moving in the right direction and before you know it you will have that lean body that you have always desired.
NEED A STRUCTURED EATING PLAN?
Source by Rachel Riley