Use My 6 Healthy Tips to Reduce Acne on Your Skin
Do you want to know how you can reduce acne on your skin and regain natural skin balance? Then read this article till the last word, because it is written by a well informed expert who used to be an acne sufferer in the past.
Here are some tips that gave hundreds of people their freedom from acne. if you follow the steps accurately they will definitely help you too.
– Drink plenty of water: water is a free antidote or can be said to be a natural antidote, hence it is better you drink at least ten glasses of water daily. By doing this your body will be hydrated at all times, it will also help to flush away excess oil and toxin. It is the most efficient remedy for acne.
– The most important thing about water is that it settles your body and help to reduce pressure. The two vital factors that will help you decrease stress are water and sleep. And also try to minimize the amount of sodas, alcohols and coffees you take. Coffee, sodas and alcohols are partial diuretics; they dehydrate your body if you take them too much.
– Diets: be careful with what you eat and try to eat foods that are low in fat. Fat produces more oil and automatically is also producing more acne.
– Astringent: try to stay away from astringent natural soaps and astringent agent; they tend to shrink your skin pores. Therefore your skin pores will be clogged by oils, increasing the growth of acne. Examples are witch hazel oatmeal and rubbing alcohol. If you like to reduce acne and have a beautiful skin, then stop the use of astringent.
– Reduce alcohol: research has shown that alcohol causes acne formation. It blocks the pores of the skin. Alcohol reduces sleep, promotes more pressure and it causes more acne.
– Stimulant: stimulant brings out pressure, whatever affects the body and nervous system will trigger the sebaceous glands to produce more oil. So stay away from coffee, tea and excess sugar.
Source by Paul Omo Christopher