Pets owners are aware that pets are like babies, eventual as small children. They are full of imagination which allows them always to find new methods and means for playing and entertainment.
No matter how hard you try to teach them the differences between good and bad manners, it’s really up to them whether they’ll understand you or not. But in most cases, in their furry heads, these rules for proper behavior are valid only in your presence.
If you are a pet parent, then you know how they can test your patience sometimes, but you also know that you can’t stay mad at them for a long time. The shy and naive look in their eyes just won’t let you.
If you are of those pet owners who believe their pet is always a good one, understanding its boundaries well, you should test it by letting them stay alone in the home for a few hours. We are not the ones who say, “we told you so,” but as soon as you leave the house and close the door behind you, your pet will probably go for the first “don’t touch” that he sees.
It’s their nature, they are simply way too curious about everything. But they also like to attract your attention, for everything is play and fun for them.
Herein are some funny photos of pets exploring the forbidden things in their owners’ absence. Enjoy laughing while knowing the fact these homes and mess are not yours, for the real owners were likely shocked when they caught their furry friends acting silly.
1. “My rapscallion of a cat tried hacking into my phone; you literally can’t trust ANYBODY these days.”
[ ADVERTISEMENT ]
2. “I’m as surprised as you are.”
3. He found his favorite sleeping place.
4. It’s a perfect match, but it’s a coincidence.
5. “I thought that my cat had disappeared from our sunroom. Then I opened a can of food and this happened…”
6. Chillin’ out.
7. Dedicated guardian of the house.
8. “They are on a ceasefire these days”
9. You are caught!
10. “My cat has decided the Keurig is his new perch and we can no haz coffee.”
11. She can’t accept a new member of a family, but she likes to sleep in his stroller.
12. “Poor Dog…”
13. He found his comfortable seat.
14. From the look in her eyes, you can see that she is as surprised as the owner.
15. He really liked this flowerpot.
16. “I’ve heard it helps with the backache.”
17. He was just trying to get a closer view through the window.
18. “Came home to her just chilling on top of our dinner table.”
19. “I came back home and found this. He was exhausted from work”
20. Spot the head of the dish brush if you can.
21. Very cozily.
22. “He thinks he’s stuck…and keeps growling at me.”
Life wouldn’t be the same without our furry friends. They certainly know how to get us furious, but they also know what to do to make us feel better.
So, who could ever possibly complain of one torn pillow or broken flowerpot compared to all happiness they bring over and share with us?