Eating for Penis Health – 5 Foods for a Perky Penis
They say a man is what he eats; and though some men might wish their diets could consist of nothing more than pizza, hot wings, beer and chocolate chip cookie dough, it certainly wouldn’t take long before the midsection to become a little doughy as a result. So, in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle and body, it is important to watch the amount of calories being taken in and balance out the junk food with foods packed with fiber, vitamins and nutrients. Men will also be happy to know that along with selecting foods for a healthier body, there are certain foods that help improve the health of the penis. Find out what foods should go into the grocery cart every week for better penis health.
Eating for Penis Health
Just like the rest of the body, the penis relies on certain vitamins and minerals to achieve maximum health and erectile function. Below are a few foods to add to the old shopping list to perk up the pecker.
- Oysters: Probably the most well-known aphrodisiac, oysters have been scientifically proven to get the old blood pumping. This is due to the high level of zinc they are packing; and they have also been shown to up a man’s production of testosterone, making oysters the perfect food for date night.
- Bananas: Maybe it is just a coincidence that bananas have a phallic shape of their own, but the sweet fruit can do a positive number on the manhood, as well. Bananas are packed with potassium, which helps keep sodium levels in balance, the blood pressure in check, and the circulation pumping. High blood pressure not only increases one’s risk of heart disease, it is also a common factor that plays into erectile problems in men.
- Coffee: Packed with caffeine, coffee not only serves as an eye opener every morning, it also boosts the metabolism. Many men have found a cuppa’ Joe fuels their energy and can give them an extra boost in the bedroom.
- Red wine: Anybody looking for an excuse to have a glass of wine knows that the red varietals are especially high in antioxidants, which do the heart good. Red wine can actually enhance the body’s production of nitric oxide, which helps blood vessels to expand and circulation to be increased. Thus, red wine works in the body to enhance erections – but don’t drink too much if there are plans in the bedroom – as too much alcohol will really make things go south.
- Watermelon: This juicy fruit can help a man’s juices get flowing as it is ripe with the amino acid citrulline, which is converted and eventually helps the body produce nitric oxide – just like red wine – to pump up a man’s erection. Who wants wine and watermelon for dinner tonight?
Other Sources of Vitamins
Sometimes getting the right amount of vitamins and minerals from food alone just isn’t possible – despite one’s best effort to eat well. Luckily, there are other ways to ensure the penis is getting the nutrients it needs, even with the daily diet has failed. Using an all-natural penis vitamin formula (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) on a daily basis will ensure the penis is getting the nutrients it needs to maintain a healthy love life. A perfectly balanced penis lotion can improve sensitivity, improve the look and feel of the penis skin, and fight other conditions of aging to keep the penis looking and feeling great. Gently rub the formula on the penis immediately after taking a shower to deliver the vitamins and nutrients right where they are needed most. Plus, by applying the vitamins topically, they are completely absorbed, with no essential nutrients going to waste – unlike oral supplements which are broken down in the digestive system and excreted. Simply apply the lotion and go about the rest of the day; it is that easy.
Source by John Dugan