Fully Use of Relaxation Skills at Work to Control Anxiety
Throughout ages, human body has been found susceptible to various kinds of infections and disorders. Such ailments include both physical as well as mental weaknesses. Since the declaration of anxiety as a serious physical disorder among humans, we have come through a series of relaxation techniques at work. These techniques consist of both medicinal and psychotherapy forms of treatment.
A streak of panic, a rush of blood, a fast beating heart or sweating profusely are signs of anxiety. Very stressful situations and moments in life can cause anxiety. Anxiety is commonly known as a mix of emotions resulting from various uncomfortable situations. Anxiety can occur from time to time depending on the situation and constant anxiety can grow into anxiety disorders.
Times have changed and so has the attitude towards treatment for anxiety. Medicated treatments were earlier considered the best cure but now there are a variety of treatments that can cure anxiety. With the increase of knowledge strategies to deal with anxiety related ailments are also changing. Anxiety is being deal with relaxation techniques at work and is being considered the new and efficient way to deal with anxiety disorders.
Types of treatments:
The relaxation techniques at work are globally accepted for the treatment of most people suffering from the anxiety problems are Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Psychodynamic or Insight-Oriented Psychotherapy. Apart from these, there are certain ways to prevent anxiety naturally and keep it in control.
Some of them are:
– Meditation: meditation is supposed to be the best way to keep people afloat in the most unstable hours of panic. This is the oldest methods of maintaining a calm and quite lifestyle which, in turn, helps people in sustaining problems such as anxiety disorders.
– Acupuncture: This is a tested and tested method of piercing filiform needles into specific effective points in human body in order to ease stress and panic.
– Massage: Special kinds of body massages are used to relieve a person of his / her emotions of pain and discomfort.
– Diaphragmatic breathing: The more oxygen the body receives from the surrounding environment, the better the respiratory system works which in turn makes it easier for a person over the panic situation.
– Visualization: This can be defined as the use of music and natural sounds so as to relax the body from external as well as internal stress.
When a patient is experiencing a panic attack, there are anti-depressant medicines that are given. These drugs are given only under the supervision of a medical practitioner while keeping the patient under surveillance. Relaxation techniques at work are different from the medications which end up in side effects. However the effects of medicines are not long lasting. That is why relaxation techniques at work are recommended. They are different from heavy medicines and anti-anxiety drugs. Relaxation techniques at work can help deal with anxiety with ease and comfort.
A relaxation technique at work takes away the need to take unnecessary risks and intake of medicines that have side-effects. If an individual is behaving normally while carrying out daily chores then he can conveniently take up relaxation techniques at work and return to steady recovery. If a person is adversely affected with the anti-anxiety drugs then relaxation techniques at work can be a better option.
Once the patient is diagnosed, relaxation techniques at work can be started. The Psychodynamic or Insight-Oriented psychotherapy is a way to assess the pattern of thoughts and actions of a patient suffering from anxiety. Besides the CBT, this is another practice for relaxation techniques at work. According to the facts collected by this technique diagnosis has become easier and treatments can be done efficiently.
Source by John Polish