How to Increase Sperm Count
How to increase sperm count production is an unfortunate challenge for many couples today that are trying to conceive a baby. Having a low sperm count can be embarrassing and discouraging for any man who feels responsible for being the cause of a fertility issue. This article will go over 5 natural ways to help you to achieve the highest possible concentration of sperm in your semen.
1. Change your sexual habits. If you ejaculate less, then you can conserve your sperm concentration for a 'session' where it is needed to conceive. Try to go for three days at a time to allow your body to produce the highest level of sperm volume.
2. Get rid of anything that is tight around your testicular area. Overheating of the testicles can reduce sperm count. Wear loose-fitting underwear or boxer shorts for your best chance to learn how to increase sperm count. Also, avoid going in hot tubs. The high temperature of hot tubs can have an adverse effect on sperm production. You do not want to decrease your sperm concentration any further.
3. If you are overweight, go on an diet and exercise program. Obesity causes shifts in your hormones which may be contributing to your semen volume issue. Losing weight can help to shift your hormone levels to an optimal balance. There are other obvious positive side effects to losing weight which improve your confidence and mental health – which could already have taken a hit if you are struggling with male infertility.
4. When you do have intercourse, try to have it either early in the morning or later in the day. Studies have shown that these are the optimal times of the day to increase sperm count.
5. Try natural supplements. There are many supplements on the market today that can assist in maintaining your body's hormonal balance which in turn will help you to produce the optimal amount of sperm concentration. Only go with natural supplements, however so that you can avoid any possible side affects of going the non-natural route. You do not want to spend all this time understanding how to increase sperm count only to trade one problem for another.
Source by Stuart Shea