Reduce Sagging Skin Under Your Eyes
Noticing bags under your eyes can be symptomatic of some different things – sometimes you were out way too late the night before, or sometimes you indulged in some unhealthy habits. Or, for many people, that sagging may just be a sign that you are getting older and that your skin is not as firm and tight as it used to be. Suddenly, how to get rid of wrinkles and bags under your eyes is a big concern.
Even if the latter is true, there's absolutely no reason to just let your skin do whatever it wants! You can reduce sagging skin under your eyes with a few quick tricks, as well as some longer-term ones if you'd like.
1) Choose a good eye cream for wrinkles. An eye wrinkle cream can be used under the eyes, on crow's feet and on eyelids, so you can see how to get rid of wrinkles all around your eyes with just one product. An eye wrinkle cream can help firm up skin without drying it out, and can make sagging skin appear much tighter. Choose one from a reputable, natural skin care line for best results.
2) Give Botox a try. This is considered a long-term solution, but be aware that Botox injections require regular upkeep – the effects wear off after three to six months. So if you want to maintain the look that you get from utilizing Botox injections, you'll have to visit your doctor at least two or three times a year for as long as you want to keep the results.
3) Change your habits. A diet loaded with sodium, caffeine and alcohol can cause your facial skin to appear puffy and bloated, which can make you look way older than you are. Try to cut back on these items and replace them with water (flavored is fine!) And fresh fruits and veggies. These hydrate your body from the inside out, so you will glow with health.
1) Get a good night's sleep. Staying up all hours of the night makes you feel tired the next day, and when your skin is not able to rest, it makes you look tired no matter how many espressos you down before work. Aim to get between seven and eight hours minimum per night, and more if you're capable. Before you hit the hay, apply any anti aging skin care products you like, and gently pat an eye cream for wrinkles into the skin around your eyes.
2) Chill out. To temporarily shrink sagging under-eye skin, you have a few options. The first is to place ice packs over your eyes for five to ten minutes, to make them look more awake. You could also do the same thing with cold cucumber slices or warm (not hot) used teabags, left over the eyes for 15 to 20 minutes.
Source by Samir Patil