Tips and Tricks For Weight Loss and Healthy Living For Life
We all know how difficult, frustrating and difficult it can be trying to figure out what to do to lose weight and how to lose weight.
Below are a some of my favourite tips and tricks I’ve come across that might help with losing weight and staying healthy.
– Eat less and burn more. Basically you need to burn more than you consume in order to lose weight, which can be best achieved via exercise and other physical activities.
– Join online support groups and interact with people with similar goals and aims for motivation and support
– Take before and after pics for motivation. This will help you stick to your goals.
– If you fancy eating something unhealthy, go for the low fat version or if not very tasty then eat very limit the intake of the one you do go for.
– Set realistic goals and work towards meeting them. You can always then think about this goals once you feel like indulging too much and see how much of a difference this will make.
– Swap white starchy sugary foods for wholemeal ones as they digests slowly, thus making you to feel less hungry.
– If you feel hungry, eat a healthy snack. A packet of walker crisps is about 181 calories compared to an apple of 50 calories which can keep you fuller for longer.
– Get enough sleep. You are required to have 8 hours of sleep in order to function properly.
– Chew your food slowly as if it were the last spoonful. This will help you eat less by letting your brain signal when you are full, and thus lose weight.
– Eat about 6 small meals a day as it keeps your body moving and makes you feel less hungry.
– Don’t worry much if you binge, just make sure you get back on track the next day.
– Keep a diary of your progress. It helps you work on your downfall areas
– Buy a beautiful expensive outfit a size smaller and work towards fitting into that outfit
– Do your own homemade meals instead of quick fast food ones. That way you know exactly what is in your food and how it has been prepared.This is also a cheaper alternative and can save you lots of pennies.
– Drink water before and during your meals to limit the amount of calories you consume.
– Check food labels properly before you buy them.
– Cut down on alcohol and high calorie drinks.
– Avoid foods high in saturated fat.
– Always eat breakfast. Never skip this or if you are in a hurry and have no time, why not try a banana on the go.
Source by Denise Ebs