Want to Heal a Symptom? Check Your Mindset

0

[ad_1]

W hen you have a symptom, why would it pay you paying dividends to check out your mindset? The short answer is, because internally-held attitudes not just affect your physiology, they can substantially boost or diminish your ability to heal. How is this possible?

This perspective has long been known and taught – you can find references to it in folk wisdom and in spiritual and esoteric teachings. Now, the finds from a variety of scientific disciplines are shedding light on the processes through which this takes place.

Whether these states promote your healing or delay it, they follow certain physiological truths. As Candace Pert's work demonstrated, thoughts become things . In other words, whatever you are thinking produces a physiological correlate. Dr. Pert described these as 'molecules of the mind' in her groundbreaking book, Molecules of Emotion . These molecules affect your hypothalamus, which has wide control over a variety of your bodily functions, up regulating or down regulating them through its impact on your nervous and endocrine systems.

In a scientific breakthrough that generated a whole new field of inquiry called Epigenetics, Bruce Lipton's work demonstrated how such molecules interact with all your cell membranes. He discovered that your cell membranes are the actual 'brains' of your cells and not your DNA, as was previously thought. Your cell membranes constantly make 'choices' about what can enter the cell and what can not.

His groundbreaking research, described in his interview, Genetics, Epigenetics and Destiny "revealed that genes were turned on and off, not by the genes themselves, but through external, environmental stimuli." These radical findings ran contrary to the long-held assumptions of genetic determinism and became one of the early heralds of the emerging scientific understanding now called epigenetics.

In other words, your cell membranes 'decide' which molecules to allow to enter inside your cells. In that way, the molecules of your mind not only can, but do enter your cells and affect your DNA. (For a complete treatment of this subject, see his book, The Biology of Belief: Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter and Miracles).

Now, Russian scientists are reporting a different way of seeing DNA. They see DNA as a biological internet that can be reprogrammed by words and frequencies. Their research asserts that only 10% of DNA is used for building proteins, while the other 90% "… serves as data storage and in communication." The Russian linguists found that the genetic code follows the same rules as all our human languages. They found that the alkalines of DNA follow a regular set of grammatical rules just like human language does.

Next, Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr ​​Garjajev and his colleagues explored the vibrational behavior of DNA. As reported in Health Freedom Newsletter, they concluded that living chromosomes function just like solitonic / holographic computers emitting endogenous DNA laser radiation. They modulated a laser ray to different frequencies and were able to influence DNA's genetic information.

With this method, Garjajev's research group provided that chromosomes damaged by x-rays could be repaired. They also captured information patterns of a particular DNA and transmitted it onto another, so reprogramming cells to another genome.

This is evidence "for a whole new type of medicine in which DNA can be affected and reprogrammed by words and frequencies without cutting out and replacing single genes." Some reviewers have concluded that this experiment "points to the immense power of wave genetics, which obviously has a greater influence on the formation of organisms than the biochemical processes of alkaline sequences."

This finally and scientifically explains why affirmations, autogenous training, hypnosis and the like can have such strong effects on humans and their bodies.

In layperson's terms, this describes how your mindset – whether or not you are aware of it – becomes your physiology. The thoughts you generate are processed into the rest of your body by way of neurotransmitters and your endocrine, immune, and nervous systems. As such, they become biochemical events.

What all this means is that your internationally held attitudes are incredibly powerful and there is worth every moment you spend considering their impact on your life and health. In short, you can use this power to greatly enhance your capacity to heal. And if the Russian scientists are right, you can even learn to affect your own DNA!

[ad_2]

Source by Pamela Levin

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.